- A10 Glass Ceramic Vape Cartridge. …
- CCell® Glass Ceramic Vape Cartridge. …
- A3 Glass Oil Vaporizer Cartridge.
What are refillable oil cartridges?
Refillable cartridges are empty 510 threaded vape tanks with built-in coil and wicking system. They can be filled with THC or CBD vape oils and distillates. Technically you can use regular nicotine e-liquid, but you would be much better off using a refillable pod vape for that purpose.
Refillable cartridges are relatively inexpensive and more cost-effective than using pre-filled cartridges or disposable CBD vape pens. Though oil cartridges are technically considered “disposable”, they can generally be refilled and used multiple times, especially if they are constructed of high quality materials.
The better quality oil cartridges have coils that hold up well after refilling and re-using them a few times. Many of them also utilize modern coil technology which makes them last longer than regular coils and stand up better to higher voltages
What to look for in an oil cartridge
Here are the things you should look for in a good refillable oil cartridge. They are also some of the main reasons why we featured those particular cartridges above. You can always get cheap cartridges in bulk, but chances are they will be lacking many of these characteristics. Don’t waste your precious oil by putting it in low-quality cartridges.
- Build quality – Cartridges constructed of high-quality durable materials, like Pyrex and steel, typically have a much longer lifespan than inexpensive vape cartridges. The goal is ultimately for your cartridge to outlast the lifespan of the coil.
- Coil longevity – Your tank is only as good as your coil. If you want to be able to re-use your cartridge for a long time, you want one with a good coil longevity. Ceramic coils have become a popular choice because they tend to handle heat better and are less prone to burning out than standard coils.
- Airflow – Some 510 vape tanks provide a tight draw, while others may have a looser one. Most oil cartridges don’t have adjustable airflow (although some do), but eventually you will figure out which style of inhalation you prefer best.
- Efficiency – The best refillable vape tanks will allow you to vape oil down to the very last drop. Other cartridges don’t perform well if there isn’t enough oil left in the tank, due to their inefficient design. Don’t waste any of your high-quality oil.
- Capacity – Most refillable cartridges come in either 0.5 mL or 1.0 mL capacities. There are also smaller ones available that hold 0.25 mL. Smaller cartridges are perfect for travelling and using super high-potency blends, while the larger ones are more convenient for regular daily use.
- Aesthetics – Aside from performance, aesthetics is also an important factor. There are some oil cartridges that just look generic or ugly, and others that are fancy and more elegant. If looks matter to you, then you want a tank that completes your style.
How to fill an empty oil cartridge
Here are some tips for filling (or refilling) your empty 510 cartridges.
- Start by unscrewing the mouthpiece on top.
- Fill the tank between the walls of the tank and the chimney. Do not get liquid inside the central hole.
- You might need to use a syringe for extra precision.
- Don’t overfill the cartridge. Allow room for when you screw the mouthpiece back on or it could overflow.
- Wait at least 10-15 minutes to prime the coil or you might experience a burnt hit (thicker oils and distillates may require more time to prime).
- After a few refills, the flavor will be faint or start tasting burnt. That means it’s time to replace the cartridge with a new one.
How to use a refillable oil cartridge
Once your oil cartridge is filled and primed, just screw it on to your weed pen. Some batteries that are draw-activated will not require you to press any buttons to turn the device on or off. But besides that, there’s not a subtantial difference in how vape pens work.
- Make sure your battery is on and charged.
- Set your device to the lowest voltage setting.
- Start by taking small short puffs to gauge the effects and to prime the coil.
- Some cartridges may require more voltage to produce a satisfying puff.
- Turn the battery off when you are done by clicking the fire button five times.
Showing 1–16 of 19 results
AIRVAPE OM MINI VAPORIZER
$43.00Add to cart
Alpine Live Resin – Cartridge Super Silver Haze
$60.00Add to cart
ATMOS JUMP VAPORIZER
$50.00Add to cart
ATMOS NANO VAPORIZER
$40.00Add to cart
CBD VAPE LIQUID + KANDYPENS RUBI VAPORIZER
$200.00Add to cart
Dank vape new package$125.00 – $2,250.00 Select options
Dank Vapes carts$375.00 – $2,250.00 Select options
Exotic Carts$220.00 – $2,000.00 Select options